Today I am going to share seven facts about me with you, since I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award (yay)! I was nominated by Michelle over at www.mytokyoblues.wordpress.com (go check out her blog, I discovered it a few days ago and it is very nice), thanks for the award! These are the rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
I am going to start with listing seven facts about me, so prepare your selves for some pretty weird stuff (just joking…).
Facts About Me
- I have a cat named Tiddles, and it is a wonder that I didn’t mention him earlier on my blog since he is the only thing I can talk about in real life.
- I have to take Latin and Greek at school. I like Latin, but I really hate Greek.
- I may be kind of a doubter (still in denial about that one, I think).
- I have started NaNoWriMo this year but have only written 363 words, it’s a classic example of the thing where I start loads of projects, but rarely finish them.
- I love to climb, and climbed my first 6a recently.
- I am a quarter Croatian, and I can understand the language when somebody is speaking to me, but I can’t say anything myself or write it.
- I recently started wearing quite a lot of dresses, I am loving it, but it is a hell to bike with.
So, I hope you liked these facts (they are surprisingly hard to come up with)! I am going to tag:
Jenny @jenny in neverland
I only tagged three people because the other people I follow were already nominated.
Have fun with this award! And don’t forget to hop over to the blogs of the people I tagged, they all host some pretty amazing book blogs.
Leave a fact about yourself in the comments down below, or just gush about your cat, they are basically the same things.