I decided to make a drawing, and this is the final result! It’s a dinosaur morphing out of a book, and the writing on the page is a quote from the book ‘I Capture the Castle’. The quote is: ‘But I have noticed that when things happen in one’s imaginings, they never happen in one’s life.’ I hope you guys enjoy this post, even though it’s a little different from what a usually do.
P.S Sorry for the crappy scan, I haven’t figured out how to use the scan/fax/print hybrid machine my dad bought yet
Today I am going to share seven facts about me with you, since I was nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award (yay)! I was nominated by Michelle over at www.mytokyoblues.wordpress.com (go check out her blog, I discovered it a few days ago and it is very nice), thanks for the award! These are the rules:
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
I am going to start with listing seven facts about me, so prepare your selves for some pretty weird stuff (just joking…).
Facts About Me
- I have a cat named Tiddles, and it is a wonder that I didn’t mention him earlier on my blog since he is the only thing I can talk about in real life.
- I have to take Latin and Greek at school. I like Latin, but I really hate Greek.
- I may be kind of a doubter (still in denial about that one, I think).
- I have started NaNoWriMo this year but have only written 363 words, it’s a classic example of the thing where I start loads of projects, but rarely finish them.
- I love to climb, and climbed my first 6a recently.
- I am a quarter Croatian, and I can understand the language when somebody is speaking to me, but I can’t say anything myself or write it.
- I recently started wearing quite a lot of dresses, I am loving it, but it is a hell to bike with.
So, I hope you liked these facts (they are surprisingly hard to come up with)! I am going to tag:
Jenny @jenny in neverland
I only tagged three people because the other people I follow were already nominated.
Have fun with this award! And don’t forget to hop over to the blogs of the people I tagged, they all host some pretty amazing book blogs.
Leave a fact about yourself in the comments down below, or just gush about your cat, they are basically the same things.
As of today, there officially are a 100 bookworms wriggling around on my blog!
This is the part where I am supposed to say I never imagined this ever happening, which is true. When I started my blog nearly two years ago, I remember being sooo excited because 3 people read my blog! 3 people I didn’t know found me on the internet and read stuff I wrote, because they enjoyed it! WWHHHHHHAAATT! For two years I have been blogging, and I have seen the follower count slowly climb up, never imagining it being bigger than 5, 10, 20, 50… And now a hundred people read the stuff I write (it took a while for this to sink in)!
Thanks for leaving comments, and liking my posts, and introducing me to the blogging community, I am enjoying it immensely and am so happy I signed up to WordPress that one Sunday afternoon when I was dying of boredom. Ok, this is enough sappy stuff for now, kudos to you if you made it to this point. I will be back tomorrow with a post on being a self-denying fangirl (probably), so keep your eyes open for that!